In this 4 part session class series, we will explore the fundamental techniques, practices and philosophies of yoga. You will delve into the physical practice as well as the internal practice thru breath, contemplation and meditation.
If you have never practiced yoga before, you have been away from your practice and want a fresh re-start or you have been practicing for a while and want to re-visit the foundations this series is for you!
In this series we will:
- Discuss the history and philosophy of yoga
- Gain an understanding of all the Asana Families
- Study modifications of postures to honor your body and it's needs
- Learn about alignment and actions involved in yoga
- Explore your personal breathing style in pranayama
- Discuss the basics of mindfulness
- Experience deep relaxation and learn about the impact it has on your nervous system
2/24, 3/3, 3/10, 3/17 1:30pm - 3:30pm - SOLD OUT!
3/24, 3/31, 4,7, 4/14 1:30pm - 3:30pm - on sale now!
$89 includes a yoga mat